Support and Vote Tunde Eso as PDP National Youth Leader

SUPPORT:

Tunde Eso as National Youth Leader of PDP 
------------------------

I, Tunde Eso is a young visionary who for the past 28 years has not stopped  advocating for the inclusion of the  younger generation of Nigerians in governance with an ideology known as Youthocracy that will help to improve the lives of Nigerians. 

I am therefore putting myself forward to vie for the position as the National Youth Leader of our great party, the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP). This is as an avenue  of  strengthening the support of Nigerian youth yearning for change.

I have a proven track record of dedication to youth mobilization with a vision at age 19 that Nigeria will one day become one of the greatest global countries. I have never relented in my belief for productive positive change in our beloved country.

I embody the values people seek in leadership.  My passion for making a difference, coupled with a deep understanding of the issues confronting our nation puts me in a  position as a strong advocate for our shared values.

The Nigerian youth are known to be highly involved in electioneering activities during elections periods. Therefore, I want to  be a team leader and support in actualising the dream of our great party in taking over the governance of our great nation.

As we embark on another electoral journey toward 2027,  I have the willingness and ability to engage the Nigerian youth towards actualising the goal of our party in taking over the governance of Nigeria come 2027.

Tunde Eso
National Youth Leader Aspirant (PDP) 
(+234) 08038272210 
7/1/2024
Previous Post Next Post